Join Us And Give Back To The Community
Do you know your neighborhood business partners? One of the best ways to connect with other local businesses and people in Happy Valley is to become a member of the HVBA. Not only do we hold monthly meetings where members can get involved in community events through sponsorships or resource sharing, we create opportunities for business owners to meet and get to know each other. The HVBA is open to any business doing business in the city of Happy Valley and surrounding areas. Here are a few more benefits of membership:
- Members receive email reminders about upcoming community events, keeping you connected and informed
- You have a collective voice of business in the City of Happy Valley and can get problems addressed and solved
- As a member you receive City Council updates regarding decisions that might affect your business
- Hear guest speakers from community businesses speak on topics important to alliance and business in Happy Valley
- You will have opportunities to sponsor events that make our city great and make a name for your business, like the Fourth of July Festival, Summer Concerts, Harvest Fest and Tree Lighting!
- Business Training: Classes
- Website Listing and PR based on your chosen membership package
Becoming a member of the HVBA will not only bring recognition to your business in Happy Valley, it will enable you to get to know your community partners. There are three levels of membership to choose from as outlined below, so you can select the right membership for your business. If you need help making decisions about which package is best for you, please CONTACT US and we’ll steer you in the right direction.
- Community Partner – Free To Those Who Apply
A Community Partner is defined as a government agency, public utility, church, school or emergency service provider that is actively involved with the HVBA.
- Standard Membership – $150 Annually
A Standard Membership includes a basic listing in the HVBA online directory that consists of: contact information, location, phone number, business description, website link, company logo and a revolving ad displayed on the HVBA website.
- Premium Membership – $250 Annually
A Premium Membership includes all of the Standard Membership benefits with the addition of: A revolving horizontal banner ad displayed throughout the HVBA website and a featured member listing within the online directory.
All members receive a 20% discount on ads placed in the printed Happy Valley Business and Community Directory, have access to promote their business with revolving online coupons and can post their businesses and community upcoming events.
If you qualify to become a Community Partner and would like your organization listed on this site, please CONTACT us.